- December 30, 2016
- Posted by: vladcatrinescu
Everyone can Install SharePoint using the Next, Next, Finish approach. However, if you do not properly install and configure everything, you will hit performance and reliability problems down the road. Let our SharePoint IT Professionals install and configure SharePoint for you the right way from the start. Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Install and Configure SharePoint 2013/2016
- Configure Hybrid Features such as Sites, Profiles, Search, Managed Metadata and more
- Configure SharePoint & SQL for Maximum Performance
- Configure SharePoint & SQL for High Availability and Disaster Recovery Scenarios
Feel free to contact us for any other services you might need for your SharePoint Infrastructure!